My Love

My Love

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Don'Give Up..Just Keep A Good Heart

Life is not all about Pleasing others. I know sometimes being such a nice person wont changed other to treat us the same but Don't GIVE UP...No matter how they responsed towards us, just keep doing the same thing..Because I do believe, a very strong stone do brokwn away with a water.. But sometimes I am so tired and so damn exhausted because I never showed them what exactly I felt about this..I keep on smiling whenever in front of anyone...because why should I told them my story when they can only listen but cannot understand..heartless...and what is the most painfull, when the only person who can understand it cant make himself to listen..Sometimes I just need him to hold my hand and say that I am not ok thus he  turns up for me...yet he couldn't do that as we were on different planet..but there it goes again, DONT GIVE UP BEING A GOOD HEART..so here I am to forgive..not because you were doing something wrong as you never did it..instead you are the most wise man I ever met..but I forgive you because being nice to me all this while..I forgive you for keeping me secretly beside you where you cant tell anybody just to make sure I dont lose you..Hiding so many things from me just to avoid my heart wound eventhough u knew how strong my heart could be..Nevertheless u do the things that might really hurt me so much when I know it later, I wont put a grundge in me towards you..perhaps and for sure I would be graceful..Because I wont give up being a good heart as it already be part of me..I dont have to worry if the world put me down to earth..I should know thats the life cycles never stop till the heart no more beating..And I know I should never also holding my heart from Loving him because he is my present from Allah..Syukur Alhamdulillah...I feel better when he used to say 'Ekin, I know you're not ok'...Thank you so much...p/s: Love of the Lifetime

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up... I really understand what u had written... let me add some, to keep a good heart comes with big patients... Patients comes with big responsibilities... and i know u are strong and u always understand others even people don't... u are nice women and the best women that i ever met...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never thought that a few things can changed the biggest part of my life..Thank you for understand it and I shall take it as a complement which will guide me to keep in the track..have a nice day...

      Delete